Abby Sprouts Reruns Consignment
Abby Sprouts Reruns Kids Consignment
If you already are a consignor or if you have any questions about consignment, please email us. We're unable to answer questions by phone when we're busy in the shop. Thank you!
Please read the following about what we accept before bringing us your items:
- We are currently accepting Spring Clothing & Shoes
- Rain Gear is in high demand & we accept in any season
- Cleats we accept in any season
- Great brands such as Patagonia, MEC, Wee Woollies, Parade, Kyte etc we accept any season
- Our customers are looking for beautiful, functional and quality pieces - please keep this in mind when choosing what to bring
- Please bring us quality brands only (we don’t accept George, Joe, Old Navy or similar value brands). If your items contain many items we don’t accept we will place a 20 item limit on your next drop off as we need to be mindful of staffs time.
- We accept a limited amount of GAP brand clothing - please limit what you include to outerwear or excellent condition & exceptionally cute pieces
- Brands that sell quickly and we are always accepting are Zara, MEC, Hatley, Padraig, Kamik, UK Brands, Jax & Lennon, Parade, Wheat, Frugi, Jojo Maman Bebe, Stride Rite, Hanna Anderson, Boden, Mini Mioche etc in good/great condition or other boutique brands or small Canadian companies
- Freshly launder all items with a low or unscented laundry soap to remove any smells and freshen them up for faster sales
- Items should be in as new or good condition. We cannot accept any items with stains, rips, smells, pilling, broken zippers or pet hair etc. Sometimes we have to return great items due to pet hair so please double check.
- Please do up all snaps, zips, buttons etc
- We take Children's clothing size newborn to 14 years
- We take Women’s Maternity and Nursing Wear
- We take Children and Baby footwear
- We take Wooden toys - only if all pieces are accounted for and it’s in good condition (free of pet hair, clean etc)
- High Quality Plastic Toys in clean condition only with all pieces
- If you have other quality items you'd like to consign, feel free to ask or include with your box
- Dance wear/shoes, sports wear/equipment, cleats, skates etc are all acceptable (please consider seasons as it applies & sorry no helmets)
- We do not take large items such as strollers, car seats, high chairs etc or stuffed animals
- Pack your items into one banker box, plastic bin with lid or similar (needs to be stackable) & label with your name please
- Bin or Box must be reasonable size. If our staff cannot lift or store it we will not accept it.
- We do not accept items in garbage bags
How does it work?
If you want your items that we cannot take returned to you, you must be able to pick up within 3 days due to our limited space. After that time, we will donate to a local charity. The same applies at the end of your contract.
You will receive 50% of the selling price for your items either in cash or credit for the consignment side of our shop (due to separate POS systems). Cash payouts are made a maximum of 4 times per year (once per season). Credit can be used anytime.
No items will be accepted or pay outs made until the contract is completed.
Ready to drop off? Please send us a quick email so we can forward you our consignment contract please read and sign, then include with your box. If you are already a consignor with us, you may drop off one box or bin anytime with seasonally appropriate items. We work through consignment as time allows us so we appreciate your patience during busy times.
We hope you enjoy consigning with us!