The Chair That Grows With The Child™
- This chair plus baby set and harness configuration properly suits the needs of your child from 6 months to 3 years
- Brings your baby to the dining table and closer to the family
- Highly adjustable seat and foot plate positions
- Available in a variety of colors and in your choice of Beech or Oak wood finishes
THE CHAIR THAT GROWS WITH THE CHILD™
Tripp Trapp® is an ingenious chair designed by Peter Opsvik that revolutionized the children's chair category in 1972, when the Tripp Trapp® was first launched. Tripp Trapp® fits right up to your dining table, bringing your baby into the heart of your family, allowing him or her to learn and develop alongside you. The intelligent, adjustable design allows freedom of movement with both depth and height adjustable seat and footplates. When adjusted correctly, your child is ensured a comfortable and ergonomic seating position at any age. Stokke® is pleased that our High Chairs are certified by JPMA and meet or exceed all ASTM safety standards. Tripp Trapp® chairs are produced in the European Union. All wood and wood based parts are required to meet E.U. Timber Regulations and in so doing, support a responsible forestry and wood industry.
- This chair plus baby set and harness configuration provides everything your child needs from 6 months to 3 years.
- Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table and enjoy mealtimes with the rest of family.
- Easy to clean
Comfort & Design
- Classic, iconic design that will never go out of style.
- Unique adjustability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age.
- Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort.
- Solid construction that can hold up to a 242 lb adult.
- Array of color and wood choices that match any décor.
- 5-point harness provided with babyset
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components.
- Water-based, non-toxic paint.
- No harmful substances/free from bisphenol and phthalates.
**Shipping surcharge of approx. $20 may apply for distant/remote areas due to oversized nature