|SAFETY NOTICE: General purpose face mask not intended for medical use and is not proven to reduce the transmission of disease.
- Wearing a mask is one step we can all take to help protect other people, combined with every day preventive actions, washing hands and social distancing in public settings.
- A good fitting mask should cover your mouth, chin and nose completely.
- ZOOCCHINI masks are not for children three years or younger, or anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- Never leave a mask on a sleeping baby or child or anybody that is dribbling. To avoid risk of asphyxia, do not use mask when wet. Do not use and remove immediately if experiencing difficulty breathing or respiratory discomfort.
- Adult supervision is necessary for children wearing masks.