Blooms Print Premium Duvet Bamboo Sleep Bag (1 Tog) by Gunamuna
- So magically fluffy you'll want one for yourself.
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic microfiber fill that mimics the feel and insulating ability of luxury down.
- Little One stays covered & cuddled during easy peasy diaper changes
- Scientific research shows that sleeping under an evenly distributed weight, from shoulder to toe, soothes baby into a deeper sleep cycle.
- Being gently cocooned in a comforting weight increases serotonin & relaxation, and naturally reduces anxiety by giving the same all-over sensation as a full-on giant cuddle
- Wider + longer fit to comfortably fold and kick those legs
- Shoulder snaps are a blessing for sleeping baby transfers + even more in & out ease
- Certified OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 means it’s safe and gentle on baby’s sensitive skin, guaranteed free from harmful chemicals, toxins and irritants
- Rounded pulls
- Zip pull covers at both ends
- Rigorously tested by Leading JPMA Certified Lab
- Exceeds U.S. and Canada safety standards
- NO flame retardants
- Bamboo plants do not need pesticides
- Certified Pediatric Sleep Consultants Approved + Used
- First Candle Safe Sleep Award
- Certified OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
- Hypoallergenic, breathable, wicks moisture
- Ultra-soft 95% bamboo viscose, 5% spandex
- Wash on gentle cycle with like fabrics in cold water
- Hang/air dry
- Do not wash with abrasive items
stars based on 0