Stokke® Home™ Bed is the heart of the Stokke® Home™ nursery. Together with Cradle, Changer and Dresser, it offers countless possibilities for designing the perfect room for your newborn. A home within a home – especially for your baby. The clean lines of the Bed, together with its distinct house shape turn this Bed into the centerpiece of the nursery. We offer a range of textiles designed to create a protective and calm ambience for your baby, or a playhouse for your child. Not only is the concept ideal for your newborn as well as your growing child but it is also flexible enough to be customized no matter the size of your nursery. Once it is safe for the baby to climb in and out of the Bed, you can remove one side panel for easy access. When your child outgrows the Bed around the age of 5, you can continue using it as a sofa and playhouse.
- Product info
- Materials: Solid European Beech wood MDF – Medium-density fiberboard (Bed end panels)
- Product dimensions (length x height x width) in cm/in: 137cmx164x75/54x64,5x29,5
- Product weight in kg/lbs: 35/77 (two boxes)
- Suitable for age: From newborn to about 5 years old
- Suitable from birth to about 5 years.
- Height adjustable mattress bottom makes lifting your child in and out easier.
- Removable side panel for easy access.
- The house shape allows for individualization.
- Rods in the side panels and slots in the mattress base provide maximum air circulation.
- Made from durable solid beech wood and formaldehyde reduced MDF.
- Mattress sold separately with pressure resistant, hypoallergenic PU foam and removable cover.
Main product of the Stokke® Home™ concept:
- Everything you need within arm’s reach when Cradle and Changer are placed on the Bed.
- The Cradle inside Bed creates a protective and calm ambience for your baby.
Stokke® Home™ Bed (mattress sold separately)
**Please Note: We Order These in and they take approximately 2-4 weeks to arrive. Please come into the store or call when your ready to order.