||Out of stock
Crafted from two layers of lush, hand loomed silk. Full of character and dimension, the natural nubs and slubs of the threads tell the story of this textile's origins in the mulberry trees of India. Natural workhorses, Simple silks are grippy and strong, supportive and breathable, absorbent and lightweight.
• grow with your child from infancy through the toddler years
• are easy on/off, just cinch and go
• are perfect for breastfeeding on demand wherever you are
• promote bonding, and calm fussy babies
• are comfortable, intuitive, and deliciously snuggly
• are great for naps when out and about
• mimic natural in-arms carrying positions
• are easy to care for and become softer and stronger over time
• allow you to get work done and make both of you happy
• are each accompanied by a full color instructional booklet
• are made in the USA
Full washing instructions:
If your sling needs a deeper clean, check out the fiber-specific directions below. Most of our slings can be safely machine washed and a quick steam iron while catching up on the latest Game of Thrones or Silicon Valley is both relaxing and perfect for readying your sling to look its best!
Linen - Unthread your sling. Wash it in your machine alone on gentle cycle, in cold water. After washing, hang the sling to dry out of the sun or pop it right in the dryer on the low setting. Steam iron on the hottest setting to remove wrinkles.
Silk - Unthread your sling. Wash it in your machine alone on gentle cycle, in cold water (this method will give a more matte or raw look to a silk sling). After washing, hang the sling to dry out of the sun. Do not machine dry. Steam iron on the hottest setting to remove wrinkles. To preserve the original sheen of a silk sling, we recommend a combination of spot cleaning and environmentally-friendly dry cleaning.
Bamboo - Unthread your sling. Wash it in your machine alone on gentle cycle, in cold water. Hang to dry out of the sun. Steam iron on medium heat, gently stretching the fiber as you work to remove wrinkles and to regain original shape and length.
Cashmere - Unthread your sling. Handwash in lukewarm water and reshape while wet. Lay flat to dry out of the sun. Do not bleach or iron. Dry clean optional.