|Availability:||Out of stock|
We designed our sturdy memory game pieces with little hands in mind. Playful illustrations and the preschool-perfect task of finding matches: let the games begin!
24 die-cut cards make 12 matches. To play, lay the cards facedown and take turns flipping over two at a time. Do you have a match? Set them aside! If not, turn them facedown again, but try to remember where they are. Even playing on their own, children will be happily absorbed in making matches and telling stories starring the cheerful cast of game piece characters.
About Feelings Memory Game:
The perfect pre-school matching game. Match 24 cards to make 12 pairs featuring our signature animal friends. These large, fun-shaped pieces are just right for small hands. Complete with an easy open box for quick clean-up.
- 24 large-shaped cards featuring animals expressing 12 emotions and feelings.
- Can be used as a tool to lean and explore emotions
- Promoted visual recognition and memory skills
- made from recycled paper and printed with vegetable inks
- Meets and exceeds all safety standards
- perfect for ages 3 and up