Playful HEVEA Non-Toxic, natural rubber bath toy, highly hygienic, plastic-free.
HEVEA bath toys are a squidgy tiddly toy – just right for tiny babies and tots. Hevea bathing toys are soft and malleable, yet durable. It’s easy to grasp and squeeze for even the tiniest hands, encouraging baby’s all-important early development skills.
- 100% natural rubber latex – people and planet friendly produced
- Free from BPA, phthalates, plastics, petroleum and PVC
- No added colours or synthetics
- No perforations/hole in the bottom – eliminates grime and mould build up inside
- Soft and tactile to the touch
- No squeaky noise
- The stylish packaging is made from FSC certified paper and biodegradable materials
- 7 cm tall
- Handmade in Morocco.
The name “Hevea” originates from the Latin name for a genus of rubber trees, Hevea Brasiliensis.
Meets EU standard EN71, US ASTM, Canada Consumer Product safety Act, & AS/NZ ISO standard